ABOUT THIS WEBSITE
- This website is owned and operated by African Independent Brokers (Pty) Ltd (Registration number: 2012/010479/07) a private company registered in accordance with the laws of the Republic of South Africa and an authorised financial services provider (FSP Number: 38159). Any reference made to “AIB”, “African Independent Brokers”, "we", "us", or "our" refers to African Independent Brokers (Pty) Ltd. We operate under the domain name: https://www.africanindependent.co.za/ ( “the/this website”). Any reference made to “user”, "you", or "your" refers to users of this website.
- This website contains both information of a general nature about AIB and the products and services offered by us and our panel of insurers.
2. LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
- This website may contain links to other websites, which are owned or operated by third parties independent of AIB ( “Third Party Websites”). AIB does not sponsor, endorse, or approve of the operators of Third-Party Websites, or material (including services, information, graphics, or data) which is located on such Third-Party Websites ( “Third Party Material”).
Subject to any applicable law which cannot be excluded, AIB
makes no warranties or representations:
- regarding the quality, accuracy, merchantability, or fitness for purpose of Third-Party Material, or products or services available through Third Party Websites; or
- that Third Party Material does not infringe the intellectual property rights of any person. AIB is not authorising the reproduction of Third-Party Material by linking content on this website to Third Party Material.
Whilst reasonable steps have been taken to ensure that information is free from error, we do not warrant the accuracy, adequacy, or completeness of content on this website. All information is subject to change without notice. AIB does not guarantee that this website or Third-Party Websites will be free from viruses, or that access to this website or Third-Party Websites will function as intended or be uninterrupted. All terms implied by law, except those that cannot be lawfully excluded, are excluded.
5. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Subject to any responsibilities implied by law and which cannot be excluded, neither AIB, nor its directors, employees, agents and contractors, are liable to you for any losses, damages, liabilities, claims and expenses (including but not limited to legal costs and defence or settlement costs) whatsoever, whether direct, indirect or consequential, arising out of or referable to content on this website, to Third Party Material, third party services, or to access of this website by you, howsoever caused, whether in contract, delict, statute or otherwise.
7. NO FINANCIAL OR INVESTMENT ADVICE
We do not purport to provide you with financial or investment advice of any kind. The information available via this website does not take account of your particular financial position. We suggest that you seek independent advice before acting upon content on this website or Third-Party Material.
8. AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE
- Please note that due to electronic services being subject to interruption or breakdown, access to the website is offered on an “as is” and “as available” basis only.
9. USE OF THE WEBSITE
The information and content contained on this website is
provided solely for bona fide personal or commercial users only.
By accessing, viewing, or otherwise using this website, you
agree to abide by the terms and conditions of use contained in
You agree that you will not (either yourself or through any
- use any robot, spider, screen scraper, data aggregation tool or other automatic device or process ( “Automated Process”) to process, monitor, copy or extract any web pages on this website, or any of the information, content or data contained within or accessible through the website, without our prior written permission;
- use any Automated Process to aggregate or combine information, content or data contained within or accessible through this website with information, content, or data accessible via or sourced from any third party;
- use any information on or accessed through this website for any commercial purpose or otherwise (either directly or indirectly) for profit or gain;
- use any device, software, process, or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of this website or any process being conducted on or through it;
- take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of or bandwidth connecting to this website;
- reverse engineer, reverse assemble, decompile, or otherwise attempt to discover source code or other arithmetical formula or processes in respect of the software underlying the infrastructure and processes associated with the website; or
- copy, reproduce, alter, modify, create derivative works, or publicly display, any part of any content from the website without our prior written permission.
- You must only use this website:
- to view the different product offerings;
- to obtain an insurance quote;
- obtain general information about AIB;
- provide information to be contacted by an AIB representative; or
- to use the telematics portal.
- You agree to indemnify us in respect of any liability incurred by us for any loss, cost, damage, or expense, howsoever caused, suffered by us as a result of your breach of this clause.
10. COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARKS
- Any copyright in the content on this website is owned or licensed by African Independent Brokers (Pty) Ltd and/or its related and interrelated entities as defined in the Companies Act 71 of 2008.
- Except where necessary for and incidental to viewing the content on this website via your web browser, or as permitted under the Copyright Act (Act no. 98 of 1978) or other applicable laws, no content on this website may be reproduced, stored in an electronic or other retrieval system, adapted, uploaded to a third-party location, framed, performed in public or transmitted in any form by any process whatsoever without the specific written consent of AIB.
- Any trademarks registered by AIB, belong to African Independent Brokers (Pty) Ltd, any trademarks of third party product suppliers and service providers belong to the respective third parties.
13. LINKING TO THE WEBSITE
Linking to this website is only permitted when authorised by us in writing to do so. Please contact us if you would like to link to any part of the website.
- The law applicable to this website and to disputes arising out of this website is the law of the Republic of South Africa.
- We only offer our services within the borders of the Republic of South Africa.
We accept all legal proceedings and legal documents at the
- 127A York Street,
- Western Cape
- South Africa
- Company details: